Will I be allowed to rent out my property?
Yes. If you wish to let your property out as a holiday rental, you must first obtain a GNTO/EOT license issued under strict guidelines by the Greek National Tourist Organisation. However, if you choose to let it out on a long-term basis (in excess of 3 months) to a single party, the license is not required. You will still have to declare any rental income in your annual Greek tax return though.